Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Royal Winter Fair Doodles

This is a chicken that was so fluffy that I thought she was looking for her feet. I hope she finds them.

Sheep are cute when they aren't sheared.
This poor horse really wanted to eat that ice cream. I swear if I held that ice cream or owned that horse, he'd have that ice cream.
They told me that the bunnies weren't at the fair, but I found them. Lol Dwarf bunnies are so horny.I always wanted to have a Flemmish Giant bunny.


The horses were so amazing. There's really nothing that can compare to having the animal moving before you as you sketch it. I refused to draw the riders. They clashed with the pretty horses.
 I love this pigeon pair. I never learned what kind of pigeons they are, but they were so adorable. Their necks could inflate like balloons. Both the male and the female could do this. :D

A cute little white duck. This is pretty much how it looked. I want one .

I personally think that the SuperDogs show made us happier then we've been in a long while. Here are my favourite stars.

3 comments:

  1. I found out those pigeons are called Voorburg Sheild Croppers. Weird name, but they were SO CUTE!

    Oh, and needless to say, your animals are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete